He was a DNR/DNI and expressed he did not heroic measures made to save him prior to the stroke, so thank God he made those wishes known before he died. According to his family, his wife has severe Alzheimer's and looks for him every day and wants to visit him, but aside from that is very VERY confused. I wonder in a case like that, do they take the spouse to the funeral? Would she even know what is going on?
In other news, I'm thinking about getting a pair of Danskos for work. They are like 130.00 a pair, but the crocs I wear seem to be causing my pinky toe to become deformed because I tend to walk on the outer edge of my foot. (wow, can this entry get any more interesting?) My hesitation is that I can't just throw Danskos into the wash and I'm not convinced wiping them down with hospital equipment wipes is going to be very good for them. So anyway, these are what I have it narrowed down to. Uniforms are Navy Blue. I guess the burgundy is a little less IN YO FACE but:
![]() |
| I really like these cobalt prism ones |
![]() |
| These purple ones are pretty cool, too. Think I would have to see them in person though. |
![]() | ||||||
| These are pretty and a little more conservative and I think they would bring a nice contrast to the navy blue. Any input is appreciated. I keep waffling on which color I want. |



No comments:
Post a Comment