Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Screw this housework noise

I'm SO getting a maid.  Then you know what I'm doing? Hiring a personal trainer.(apparently, if you are a woman you get quite the discount if it's a gym frequented by men) Then my husband will be all "omg, what a great workout housework is!" Then I will hand him a mop and a vacuum and say, "You're looking a little soft. There you go, Mr. Universe!"  Then I can fire the maid.













6 comments:

  1. This entry may be my most mesmerizing one to date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may never get anything done again with this to look at..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self:
    Buy a 3D conversion kit for gif files

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoulder blade on the right needs just a *little* more oil

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hamster song goes great while watching that thing shimmy around the floor.

    oh, and this is the coffee maker i have:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx5sk4zFAiQ

    ReplyDelete