Thursday, May 10, 2012

I hope Rob Zombie likes cocaine


Because I heard my escapee cocaine colon dude win Rob Zombie concert tickets ON THE RADIO a few days ago on a local station.  He gave his first name, last initial with his distinct sounding voice AND state the hometown the coke gut was from AND when asked what kind of work he does, he hesitated and said.. "I'm.. unemployed."


yeah, until he sells a few thousand bucks worth of blow that she shot out of his rectum at the Rob Zombie concert.

I seriously couldn't make this shit up if I tried.



2 comments:

  1. No. Way. So is he still free-birdin' it or were the authorities notified? Wow. Yet another awesome story. Thanks a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know he still free. The second he escaped with the coke up his ass, the evidence went with him, I guess. What I don't understand is the fact that he was already ON PROBATION for stealing copper wire (among other things)- he really should be behind bars. But I guess since he didn't kill anyone (yet) the cops figured they have bigger fish to fry. :/ I was going to call the cops and tell them to go to the Rob Zombie concert but you know what? eff them! I'm sick of doing everyone's work for them! lol

    ReplyDelete