Tuesday, March 8, 2011

One year down... ;)


As of 2/16/2011 I have been an RN for one full year! What a wild ride it has been (and continues to be). In spite of all the stress and emotional turmoil I can now say unequivocally that I love being a nurse. I still get that astonished "I really get to do this?! :)" feeling every time I work, as well as the "you're for ME? I get to take care of you? YAY!" feeling pretty regularly as well. I'm not scared of calling Drs. or even suggesting meds or treatments to them, and my confidence level continues to grow. There's no way I would have been able to deal with all the emotional ups and downs without the love and support I have gotten from family and friends so thank you to all of you who have endured my tears and ranting and for sharing in my joy when things have gone wonderfully well. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment