Experiences and thoughts that shape my practice all typed out and staring you in the face. Proceed with caution, seeing the world through a nurse's eyes is like a roller coaster ride reflected in a funhouse mirror.
wait a minute ? WTF? its like 10:27 not 7:27 .... thats screwed up ... oooppsss ... now i need to chew on some palmolive .... "Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!" ;)
It's 4:46 am why is the time fucked on here?
ReplyDeleteOoooh I'm going to be a basket o' joy at work today. I can tell already. lol
umm ... do i need to wash your mouth out with soap ?? missy? hmmm? ... ;)
ReplyDeletewait a minute ? WTF? its like 10:27 not 7:27 .... thats screwed up ... oooppsss ... now i need to chew on some palmolive .... "Over the years I got to be quite a connoisseur of soap. Though my personal preference was for Lux, I found that Palmolive had a nice, piquant after-dinner flavor - heavy, but with a touch of mellow smoothness. Life Buoy, on the other hand... YECCHH!"
ReplyDelete;)